How does this work?
- You pick a package.
- You fill out the new client intake with no obligation.
- Within 3-5 days your planner will provide you with the available options for your day.
- You choose your destination and set up a call with your planner and they will discuss next steps.
- We plan, you relax!
How does payment work?
- To hold your date and secure initial services you will pay a refundable $249 deposit. This deposit is refundable for 14 days.
- In 14 days you will pay a non refundable deposit in the amount of around 50% of your package choice to hold your date and secure services indefinitely.
- Final balance will be due 45 days prior to ceremony. If your event is a rush order, payment will be due immediately within securing services.
What are the travel fees for?
What are the legal fees used for?
Can I have guests?
What is your postponement policy during COVID?
- Reschedule/postpone your ceremony
- The ability to switch to a location that is closer to you
What happens if it rains or there is bad weather on my special day?
- Wait for the weather to pass (which it typically does pretty quickly)
- Reschedule for another day
- Move the ceremony to your hotel or another convenient setting
What does the Customer Experience Manager do?
- Assign and manage your vendors.
- Apply for any necessary permits that we’re allowed to apply for.
- Give advice on obtaining your license.
- Manage all of your payments and itineraries.
- Plan and put together your ceremony while being available to answer any and all of your questions.
- Provide local recommendations.
Do you organize receptions after the ceremony?
How do I get a refund of the refundable initial deposit?
Please Note: Although your package may provide the location for you ceremony, this does not include any special use permits, day passes etc for such space. Please be prepared to not only provide this for your self as a couple, but to any and all vendors that are a part of your day as well.